TEQtogether convenes and delivers a wide range of workshops aimed at helping men to change their attitudes and behaviours relating to women and technology. These include:
- Half- or full-day training workshops with organisations and companies committed to reducing gender digital equality
- Lively participatory sessions at international conferences and gatherings designed to share knowledge about how men can help to reduce gender digital inequalities. See, for example:
- TEQtogether workshop at WSIS 2019: changing men’s attitudes and behaviours to women and technology, Geneva April 2019 (outcomes mindmap .pdf)
Workshop during Inter-Islamic Network on IT and COMSATS University 3rd two day workshop on ICT4s for Development: Mainstreaming the Marginalised, held in Islamabad, 28-29 January 2020, responding to the question “How can we best change men’s attitudes and behaviours so that gender digital equality improves in Pakistan?” (outcomes mindmap .pdf)
- Tailored activities relating to the diverse needs of partners and clients.
- Two part online workshop co-delivered with AnitaB.org London Community on “Changing men’s attitudes and behaviours towards women and technology” on 26th May and 3rd June 2020 (mindmap co-created during the first part .pdf; presentation .pdf)
These workshops all draw on TEQtogether’s Guidance Notes, and are delivered in a lively and challenging way by members of the TEQtogether team. Get in touch with us through our contact page should you be interested in discussing how we could help your organisation change the attitudes and behaviours of men to women and technology.